Sunday, March 10, 2019

BEAUTIFUL DAY

Well so much for the extra sleep on Sunday mornings thanks to the springing forward time change time last night.
Even if the clock says I got an extra hour of sleep I didn't !!!
I hope the government officials who are trying to change this time change crap succeed and the time is left the same all year.
By now I'm sure you can tell my opinion of the time change. It will take me about 2 weeks to get my body to adjust to this change and then it will still be challenging to get enough sleep with darkness falling so late. It's nice to have the extra daylight hours in the evening until you come inside after 9pm and realize you have still got to do all the things you were doing when you were coming inside at 7pm.
We went to church and then came home to lunch of beef stew, corn , green beans, biscuits or cornbread and sweet tea with #1 son's family and Aa's family.
The kids really had a good time playing and the adults had a nice visit.
After everyone left hubbie and I loaded up all the remaining things that belong to daughter and son-in-love and hauled them over to their house and put them away.
I played with IR while they all worked.
Hubbie and I came home to clean more in the storage shed to get ready to  move some things from the basement down there.
I came inside and watched the news and then went out to do the chores. Funny now to wait until almost 7:00 to go out to get chores done.
The temperature today has felt like a spring day in the mid 60's with sunshine. The sunset was spectacular tonight to end the first day of the new time.


Thankful for the blessings of this day and thankful for a wonderful Savior Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

I love your sunset photos. You definitely have a supporter in your feelings about theme change. I also think it is crap and wish they would just leave it the same year round. I was just starting to enjoy getting up to some daylight when the time changed. Now it is dark in the morning when i get up and light t night when I go to bed. No wonder why I feel so crappy. You and I should start a petition to put an end to this stupidity. God bless you.