Thursday, March 28, 2019

SLOW MARKET THURSDAY

Another hectic market Thursday morning. More frost this morning and another 30 degree icy start to the day.
I dropped RL off at pre-school. Today was "tye dye" day so she had on her pretty t-shirt that her mom found for her earlier in the week.
She was cold and I really had to talk her into unzipping her jacket for a picture before she went into her class.

I met hubbie and IR at market. IR was pulling the little lady bug that the manager Sue brought in for her to play with. She loves to pet the bear we had painted and thought it was a good place for the lady bug to rest on his back.



Re and BB stopped by to visit for a little while this morning and BB enjoyed playing with IR while they were there. Re needs to store some of their beef they just got back from the processor in our big chest freezer downstairs so she is bringing it over this evening.
Connie, IR's other g-ma picked her up about 10:30 and then hubbie went to get his errands run and bring us back subs for lunch.
Since market was super slow today I worked on cleaning out a file cabinet in the office area which made the manager very happy to have extra room.
I am thankful for what I did sell today.
I left market and made routine stops at the bank and PO on the way home.
I had to take a rest when I got home as my knees were hurting really bad for some reason today.
I have decided to try Hemp oil to see if I can get some pain relief from it for my arthritic knees and hammer toe.
I think the extended cold weather is really bothering me this year and this evening I feel like my head cold is trying to make a come back.
Hubbie worked outside getting his fire wood stacked and is officially finished with his fire wood cutting for the year.
I got chores done and then Re and the kids brought the meat over to put in the freezer and the kids had a nice visit with hubbie and I .
After they left hubbie and I finished out the evening watching some March madness basketball on TV. No one we really pull for playing tonight but there were some really good games this evening.
RL stayed with her other g-ma this afternoon at home and got to play with her chicks.




Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: