Saturday, March 30, 2019

CURB MARKET , NORWEX PARTY

I didn't sleep much at all last night as my knee pain would only subside when I bent my knee and I could only do that by sleeping on my side, which I can't do because that causes hip pain.
When I first tried to walk this morning I got really sick at my stomach my knee hurt so bad.
I found a knee brace and put it on which helped a little then I wrapped an ice pack tightly around it when I went outside to get chores done.
As I started up the hill to the chicken houses I felt something slip on the side of my knee and it suddenly stopped hurting.  I have no idea if maybe my knee cap was slightly out of place or what but I was surely thankful that the pain went away so suddenly.
I got chores done and finished getting ready for market .
Market was better today than Thursday but that wasn't saying too much but I am very thankful for all the things I did sell.
Daughter dropped her things off on their way to pick out some landscaping plants from a nursery friend.
I left market and stopped by Aldi for baking supplies and groceries for the week.
I came home to find hubbie and IR here while daughter and son-in-love went to a wedding this afternoon.
IR rode her tricycle while hubbie helped me get unloaded.

After we got things put away she took a nap while we rested for a few minutes.
I did chores early this evening so I could go to d-in-love's for a Norwex cleaning product party.
#1 son and RL came up to stay here with IR and hubbie while the party was going on.
I bought several things that looked they would help with my housecleaning and d-in-love did very well for herself by hosting this party as she had several ladies there who all made purchases .
Daughter brought me home about 8:00 and picked up IR. #1 son and RL went home also.
I finished chores by flashlight and then relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: