Tuesday, March 19, 2019

GRAND GIRL ANTICS

Dragging myself out of bed this morning after all the lifting I did yesterday was pretty hard today.
I had a cough and stuffy nose which isn't helping make me feel any better either. I am hoping it is from all the dust we knocked up yesterday.
I got chores done and took RL to pre-school. I always hold my breath wondering how she will act on the first day back after a long weekend but today she was fine and went in pretending to be a cat !!
I came home and had breakfast with IR while hubbie went outside and got all the dogs situated. I will be glad when daughter is ready to take her dog home so we can turn Rosie out around the farm and it will certainly be less work.
This morning while hubbie stayed upstairs with IR since it is cold this morning and the basement is chilly after the 24 degree morning I worked some more getting another pile of trash and donations together before it was time to go pick up RL.
After picking up RL we stopped at Burger King for lunch for the girls. This is a perfect example of how different these girls are.


And this pic shows how much they love each other . Love that IR is reading the book to RL and I love the smile of RL's face as she listens.

When daughter came in we went downstairs to look through some of daughter's old college things I found this morning leaving hubbie and the girls upstairs watching TV.
When we came back up this is what we found. Hubbie was asleep also but opened his eyes when we took the pic.

Daughter took IR home asleep so she could get some laundry done.
G-son had a track meet today but didn't get to participate because of missing practice last Thursday  when he had OSS so he was raking the sand in the pits today.


Hubbie and I had to get some net up over the Silkie lot and get them moved today because the big red rooster won't stay out of their lot and he is really beating up on the smaller Silkie roos.
We left RL asleep in the recliner and headed up to get that done until #1 son could get here to pick her up.
Hubbie and I also moved the nice big dog house that #2 son built out from under where we think the big pine tree is going to fall. A man from the power company came by to look at it yesterday and said they  couldn't cut it because it was out of their right of way but that if we wanted to hire someone else to cut it they would come and take the wires down. Right now we don't have the money to pay to have it taken down by a tree company so we are preparing for it to fall on it's own and Duke will just have to replace the pole, transformer and all when it does we just pray it doesn't set anything on fire.
We got inside tonight after 8:00 when everything was done.
Another night of aching feet and legs from being on them all day and looking forward to an early bedtime after a good long hot soak in the tub.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: