Monday, March 11, 2019

MONDAY PARK DAY

I woke up to what seemed like the middle of the night in total darkness when the 7 am alarm went off this morning, grrrr !!!
IR came in and crawled into bed with me and went right back to sleep, poor thing she is feeling the effects of the time change also along with a cough that must have kept her up last night.
Hubbie kept RL in the kitchen as long as he could before she came looking for IR and woke her up after a short nap.
I went out to get chores done in the early morning and with the clouds that were hanging around making it even darker.
I took RL to pre-school and came home to get laundry started before I had breakfast. We have a very hectically busy day and I wanted to at least get one load washed and dried this morning.
D-in-love has a class after school this afternoon and will be late getting home, Re has a 9-5 class at the hospital today and daughter informed me this morning that this is the day I have to go to her doctor's appointment with her as this is the diabetes test day.
We left earlier at 11:15 to go to First Baptist church pre-school to pick up BB.  From there we picked up RL at Mud Creek church pre-school. All three kids were happy to see each other.
 We stopped for lunch at Burger King and they all three ate very well.
Left there and headed for the park. The kids loved playing together and had the park pretty much to themselves today. It was cloudy and cool but they had fun. Wrestling dinosaurs......
 Going through tunnels...….

 Sliding and climbing back up the slides......



 Seesawing, swinging, racing the little encased race cars and even having a snack was fun .





We left the park in time to get home and meet daughter so that me and IR could go with her to the doctor at 2:45.
Leaving hubbie with RL and BB and EL who d-in-love was dropping off right after school here.
Daughter's appointment went well and IR behaved very well. While we waited the hour after she drank the sweet stuff before the blood draw we drove to the bank and back so that IR could get a nap.
She went to sleep so I sat in the van with her while daughter went in for the blood draw.
We came home and only RL was still here as Re had gotten out of her class early.  #1 son came and picked RL up shortly.
Hubbie and I got chores done in a light misty rain.
We are still looking for that non rainy day the weather folks say this week is suppose to have !!!
After chores I roasted some asparagus and other vegetables to have with some chicken tenders for our supper. I haven't eaten anything since breakfast except some cottage cheese with peaches in it so I was really hungry.
Hubbie who is fighting another head cold and I are both pretty wiped out tonight and heading to bed at 10 pm.
I did manage to get the other 3 loads of laundry done tonight before bedtime.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for these kids that we love so much.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

My son always loved those "park" days. The kids sure do have fun. Blessings