Monday, March 25, 2019

DOCTOR RL and HAPPY 33rd TO RE

Monday morning again !!!  Today is cloudy and mild at 41 degrees this morning.  I got chores done and took RL to pre-school. Today at her pre-school is career day and RL decided she wanted to  grow up to be a doctor after her original idea of a witch got shot down by mom !!!

All of the teachers and the kids were all dressed up today and they all looked very grown up.
I came home and had breakfast with IR while hubbie took care of the dogs.
I got laundry gathered and started a load to wash while I put away all of last weeks.
Only one load finished before it was time to go pick up RL.
IR slept on the way to pick her up and then we stopped and had lunch at Burger King on the way home. We thought about going to the park to play but rain started to sprinkle while we ate lunch so we came home.
I got more laundry started and had a light lunch with hubbie while the girls watched TV. Hubbie played with them while I did more laundry and then after they both got really tired I sat with RL and he held IR until they both went to sleep for an afternoon nap.
They woke up just in time for their mom's to take them home.
By this time the rain was pretty steadily coming down outside. Hubbie and I decided to have an early supper while we waited for a break in the rain. I roasted some Brussel Sprouts and made some coconut jasmine rice and hubbie had some chicken nuggets to go with his.
My appetite is still lacking because of this head cold still hanging on. I filled the diffuser with eucalyptus oil this afternoon while the kids were sleeping because they both have stuffy noses also and it made a difference in the way I can breath tonight for sure. My head feels clearer than it has in a week tonight thankfully.
We got chores done in a lighter rain and there was 3/10ths inch in the gauge this evening.
Hubbie and I both spent a pretty boring evening relaxing and watching American Idol on TV.
Happy 33rd birthday to Re today, as her birthday didn't start off very well this morning when she discovered one of her goats that wasn't in the barn stalls had delivered 3 unexpected kids and they were all cold and dead by the time Re found them. That's life and death in the farming world !!
Thankful for the blessings of this day .
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: