Wednesday, March 13, 2019

SPRING IS STARTING TO BLOOM

Up to get this day started with chores and taking RL to pre-school. After I dropped RL I headed downtown to the Mast General Store to pick up some almond flavoring . I am totally out of this flavoring and sis-in-law Sandy called yesterday to let me know that Mast had some and it was the same price we have been paying at the flea market for it.
As I drove down main street I thought this is a nice time to come to town because there was plenty of parking spots and very little traffic but after I parked and walked over to Mast general store I realized why no traffic because all the stores don't open until 10 am and I was there at 9 am.
I came home and had breakfast then did some cleaning then finished my shredding for the year as I shredded all of 2008's paperwork with the help of IR who was very interested in why the papers were disappearing into the shredder.


We put her in the Honda and she went to sleep right away and slept the entire time we drove back into town to pick up the flavoring and back home.
I baked 2 almond pound cakes and a pan of brownies when I got home. The rain is coming back tomorrow so I expect another slow sales day.
On these days when RL's other g-ma keeps her IR has to find other playmates. She surrounded herself with some favorite friends to take a pretend nap.
We took her outside to play in the nice afternoon weather and she found another playmate in Rosie. This dog quickly took up with IR on the day we brought her home and she stays right with her when they are outside together.


After daughter picked up IR I walked around the farm to check out any new bloomers and found my favorite daffodils starting to bloom.
These Hyacinths smell so good.
Our peach trees are also in bloom now so we are hoping for no more really cold temps.

I also noticed this red budding tree down on the creek bank in Aa's pasture showing some color.

After chores I came inside and watched Survivor on TV then did weekly paperwork, paid bills and got things ready for market.
Hubbie loaded all the racks in the Honda tonight since the temps are going to stay warm overnight.
G-son got into trouble at school today when he got into a fight with a trouble making transfer from another school so he is out of school for the next 2 days so hubbie will have a helper.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: