Sunday, October 11, 2009

CATCH UP SUNDAY GOOD TO BE HOME!!!

Well I am finally caught up with the days,I will have a laptop next vacation so I can blog daily instead of writing it all down and coming home and having to type and publish a week in 2 days.
As for today we went to church this morning to a wonderfully uplifting service,maybe its because I haven't been to church since Sunday before last but it seemed that God was present in church today and I think other people felt it also by the number of people at the alter during invitation,we also had 1 lady join today,a good friend of mine,I'm smiling!It was a small lunch group #1 son ,g-son,hubbie and me.#2 son and daughter went to a friends outside wedding at 1:00,d-in-love isn't feeling well. After lunch I changed the water in my big aquarium,the weekly feeder I used said it would not cloud the water,it lied!! I went and picked up my Avon order at my friends house and bagged it and stamped books for tomorrow's delivery.I went on a long peaceful walk this afternoon,good to be back to normal.It is late and frankly I'm tired of typing after all this blogging,maybe tomorrow I can catch up reading my blog friends.This has been a Blessed day,thank you Lord. Good Night.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Way to write and share your week vacation!!

I'm so glad you got to spend time with all of your children (g-son and dogs included).

Pictures are great and your words confirmed everyone rested and had a good time.