Wednesday, August 10, 2011

VERY NICE WEDNESDAY WITH G-SON

It was almost too cool this morning as I started out on my walk with a tank top on. But as I walked the temperature seemed to rise quickly in the morning's bright sunshine.
I am so looking forward to fall.
Annie didn't seem to mind to cooler temperature as she jumped right in the creek.
And then looked back at me as if to say "aren't you coming in?"
This brightly colored Golden Rod was really popping out all over the creek banks.
After my walk I headed back to the house to begin my housework chores for today.
I mopped the kitchen first because I haven't gotten to it the last couple weeks because daughter has been in there baking. She is on a pet sitting job and won't be here until later today .
G-son came just as I finished that and I had to tip toe back in there and toast him some waffles for breakfast.
He watched Sesame Street while I cleaned the rest of the floors.
Daughter came in and started her baking just before lunch and said she hasn't heard any thing about her house today.
After lunch g-son and I went outside for awhile.
He sat in one of the porch rockers and ate freezy pops while I trimmed some dead bushes out of the front yard. Every time I sit down lately I look at these and think I've got to cut them down.
After making several piles like this one of branches that were really too big for my clippers I had to have a band-aid to cover the open blisters on my finger.
Just look at those eyelashes !!!!!
After we rode the new bicycle and swung awhile we came back inside to play with Pawpaw who just got home from work. I ran a lemon pound cake over to a neighbor's hair salon for a door prize she is giving away to celebrate 20 years of business.
Son came and picked up g-son shortly after supper.
He will have to go to work with mom tomorrow as everyone else has other duties on Thursdays.
They are still trying to work out working schedules now that son is able to go back to work.
I did the evening chores and took a short break before tackling paperwork.
I finally finished July's month end totals and they were below the past several years but not by much. At least July is in the books finally.
I finished this weeks paperwork and surprisingly had no bills to pay this week,
something must be wrong!!!
I iced chocolate and coconut cakes tonight as well as bagged my Avon orders.
This has been a good day and I am very grateful to God for allowing me to live it in His glory.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Marilyn, I'll bet that you are known all over your area as the Cake Lady.... That is SUPER....

Sounds like you had a good day.
Hugs,
Betsy