Saturday, May 23, 2015

GARDEN JUBILEE 2015

Uhhhh, When I woke up this morning it hit me that I intended to set an earlier alarm on this Saturday but forgot. Oh well hopefully there will be  parking space somewhere in the market lot that doesn't have a "garden Jubilee" shopper's car in it. 
It was another cool 45 degree morning and required a jacket for a while before the sun warmed the day to the low 70's.
This is the annual event held on main street uptown and there is very little parking for the event that doesn't cost money so folks tend to use the market parking.
Luckily I got a space close to the door to unload all my cakes. This was a very good sales day with all the extra folks coming through. I heard several regular customer complaints about the difficulty finding a parking space but all in all it was a good day.
Daughter came in after lunch to help and then as market closed d-in-love, g-son , Re and the kids came to meet us for our annual Garden Jubilee shopping trip.


The street wasn't near as crowded at this time as everyone had said it was earlier this morning.
The traditional "Bears" were on display .

G-son was a big help with the smaller kids.
This was one of my favorite booths but I did resist !!!
I didn't resist more plants to carry water for though !!!
Found this lovely large Citronella plant for only $5.
Had a great time checking out all the garden crafts and plants.
We went back to the cars with a loaded wagon and stroller and carrying the kids, haha !!!

The girls all headed home and I stopped at Aldi for baking supplies and groceries. I made it home on my tired legs about 6:30 !!
Hubbie had watered the garden again with the water Aa brought in last week. We will need another tank in a couple days if we don't get any rain.
I hate to complain to loudly as our drought could turn into what the southern plains states are getting.
They are getting rain almost every day and places are totally flooded with many homes being evacuated.
After chores I rested my tired legs and feet, knowing that I should be planting the new plants but they can wait until tomorrow when I am refreshed and renewed !!
God is a wonderful loving Heavenly Father and I thank Him each day for all my blessings.
Good Night and God Bless.






No comments: