Friday, May 29, 2015

TGIF AND UNDATED PICS FOR THE MONTH

Out in the sunny morning to do chores. When I came inside I heard on the scanner that there was a disturbance at the high school where daughter works. I text her and she said she was very scared at first because she didn't know what was going on as there was a bunch of kids in the hallway yelling and beating lockers.  Her class was scared and wanted out but she couldn't let them go .
She found out that 150 students from West Henderson and Hendersonville high schools  got together and decided to storm the other two high schools.
The law enforcement that came to stop the disturbance was very glad none of the North teachers let their students out to clash with the intruders. A couple of the intruders got arrested after they cussed the teachers who were blocking their escape until the deputies arrived but the rest were released after all tag numbers were recorded.  The cameras in the hallways recorded all the malay so we will await to see the  punishment hand outs for these kids who where at best trust passing.
Anyway I was relieved to hear from daughter as to what was going on.
As for the rest of my day I baked 6 caramel, 3 chocolate, 1 pound and 1 wine cake while baby BB came and slept . His mom and EL went grocery shopping. He took a really long nap today and mom even had to wait for him to wake up before she could take him home after shopping.
Hubbie took another Friday afternoon off to use more of his extra hours.
After lunch he worked on cleaning up my van so I can get it advertised and I pulled weeds in the garden and gave the chickens an extra treat.
I gathered  some spinach, arugula and lettuce for a salad with green onions and a few turnips that were big enough to have for supper. Fresh vegetables are so good this time of year.
I made pictures of my cleaned up van and got it advertised.
I know how daughter felt the other day on the way to the bank to sell her jeep as she said it was like letting go of a child !!
After chores and supper I sat outside for some "down" time to watch the sun set as the clouds left the sky.

I iced all my cakes and got things ready to go to market tomorrow.
Since this month has sneaked by in all my busy times I need to finish the decade pics for the month with the undated .
These first two photos are of my adopted step sister that I have been looking for, her married name was Margaret (Peggy)  Rizzo.

In this picture is Margaret's aunt Tommie, who was my dad's second wife's sister. I think from letters I have that she lived in Michigan.

And this last picture is one of my dad's brothers who was a lawyer and later a judge in Oklahoma. This is Uncle Victor sitting in his law office.
Grateful to God tonight for the blessings of this day and praying for His continued guidance in my life.
Good Night and God Bless.










No comments: