Sunday, May 3, 2015

WARMER WEATHER FOR THIS SUNDAY

Off to church this morning on a nice warmer day than we have had in a while. Unfortunately someone didn't turn the heat down inside church to match the outside warm up. There were ladies fanning with the hand-outs all around church and I had a prolonged dizzy spell then felt lousy all through the sermon. Only hubbie and I and g-son were at church today , as #1 son and d-in-love were at the marriage retreat in Pidgeon Forge,TN with other couples from our church and daughter went after Sunday school to meet her b-friend and his parents to go to church at First Baptist with them.
I finally left church and came home a bit early when the offering was being taken. G-son stayed to come home with hubbie.
I felt better after I got outside in the fresh cooler air and by the time everyone else made it here for lunch I was feeling pretty normal, thankfully.
We had a small lunch bunch with only Aa, Re and the kids before #1 son and d-in-love came in from their trip.
Everyone went home pretty early to get naps on this lazy Sunday afternoon.
I sat out in the warm sunshine and almost went to sleep before a cloud covered the sun and the cool breeze woke me. I came inside to sit in the sunroom while hubbie watched the Nascar race on TV.
Daughter and B-friend Josh came by later in the evening and we four walked over to check out the progress on Aa and Re's property.
They left after we walked back while hubbie and I met Re and brought baby BB over here while she went to work tonight. Aa and little EL came over and played for awhile.
He takes EL home and gets her to bed while baby BB stays here and eats and takes a nap then we take him home after EL is in bed.
As we walked back about 9:00 from delivering BB home the moon was huge and almost orange. This picture I took doesn't do it justice as I couldn't figure how to get the clouds  to show up in the pic.
My photographer friend Chuck is much better than I at capturing the beauty of the almost full moon and the surrounding clouds.
As Hubbie and I relaxed for the rest of the evening I still don't feel great, hopefully it is just the very high pollen count that the wind has been blowing around the last couple days.
This week is supposed to warm up with lesser chances of rain unless the Atlantic hurricane season gets off to a very early start with a low that is forming off the coast of SC that could be our first tropical event of the 2015 season.
Grateful to God for the blessings of this peaceful Sunday and asking for continuing prayers for my cousin, Sharon Walker's family in the loss of her husband and new prayers tonight for one of our closest neighbor's , Mac Pittillo who fell off his roof this afternoon and was taken to Mission hospital with some pretty severe injuries.
Good Night and God Bless



1 comment:

linda m said...

The rain finally got to our area of the country so we are now warm and humid. Sure wish I could have seen the full moon last night, they are always so pretty. Blessings to you and prayers for your cousins family and your neighbor.