Saturday, June 13, 2015

HOT MARKET DAY !!

Went to bed last night listening to the rain softly hitting the metal roof. It must not have rained long as there was only a couple tenths in the gauge this morning.
Market day again, seems these run together some weeks !!
I was busy early but as the temperature rose toward the upper 80's customers left for cooler places.
I am thankful for what I did sell and I had several orders that made a good day for me.
Left market and stopped at Aldi for baking supplies for next week. Went by my friend/ florist house to pay for the arrangement I had her send to the funeral of Mr. Justice. Sandra Walker has been a florist for many years and does a great job. She closed her downtown shop  a couple years ago and now does her florals out of her home which happens to be on my way home. Sandra and I both graduated from Edneyville high school, she was a couple grades ahead of me, I was the age of her younger sister, Gayle. Their maiden name was Burgess.
I also stopped at the farm outlet for some fresh vegetables.
Hubbie was finished with the mowing and cooling off inside when I got here. We unloaded the van and then I took a cooling break.
AHHHHH !!!!! This is a nice afternoon for a nap in the hammock.

Flash agrees ...... a nap sounds like a good idea !!!
This looks like a more fun way to cool down !!!
After chores and supper hubbie and I settled in for a relaxing Saturday evening.
Grateful for a blessed day and looking forward to God's plan for me.

Good Night and God Bless.
















No comments: