Thursday, June 11, 2015

MARKET DAY THURSDAY

A slow market day made me very glad for the 13 and 1/2 cakes that I have on order for today.
The orders were finally picked up the last one at 1:45 causing me to have to hurry to get things loaded by 2:00. Our new manager wants to leave as quickly as possible.
It was pretty warm today in market as the temperature rose to the mid 80's even under cloudy skies.
As I shopped after market I noticed the clouds really didn't look threatening and there was a nice breeze to keep the high temperature from feeling bad at all.
I made stops at the bank, a vegetable market in town, Harris Teeter (for some BBQ sauce ), Aldi and Walmart before making it home at the same time hubbie came in from work.
We unloaded and put things away.
I did chores and had supper of a turkey breast tenderloin I bought at Aldi.
G-son came to spend the evening with us while his mom had music practice and dad was still at work.  Tomorrow is his last day of 2nd grade, he has enjoyed this year.
I am very tired tonight and am headed to bed earlier than usual to try and  catch up from a restless night last night.
The sky had no pretty colors tonight and only a few peeks of blue sky but we got no rain.
We are getting ready to really heat up next week to the highest temperatures we've seen this time of year since June 2012.
Grateful to God for my health and praying for continued blessings each day.
Good Night and God Bless.


1 comment:

linda m said...

Glad you got all those cakes baked and picked up. Can't imagine how much work goes into baking 13 cakes. We were quite warm earlier this week. They Yesterday it started raining which really cooled us down into the low 60's. Today and tomorrow they are predicting more rain. Sure does make my grass grow faster. Have a great weekend and God's blessings to you and the family.