Thursday, June 25, 2015


Uhhhhh, woke up at 6:30 with an upset stomach. I hate days that start off like this. As I lay there and thought there was no way for me to stay in bed this morning with the large camp order for market today.  I dosed back off and thankfully felt better when the alarm sounded.
As I made my way through chores and getting loaded for market I kind of felt like I was in a fog. I knew I needed to eat something but my stomach still felt really raw so I had a couple crackers and hoped that would do until I felt better.
Daughter was already at market with her big blackberries set up.
These are what they call "triple bite" berries they are so large.
She helped me set up as business was very slow today again.  She had a haircut appointment at 11:30 so she left her berries for me to take care of.  I didn't have much trouble keeping up with both tables as very few customers came through market today. The large 10 caramel cake order for Green River Camp was picked up and she bought 3 gallons of berries so that made both daughter's and my day worth while.
Thankfully I felt better as the day went on and finally was able to eat my lunch which made me feel much better.
Daughter got back from her appointment just as market was closing and we got loaded up.
She went home then went shopping with d-in-love and I ran regular errands and did the shopping at Sav Mor, Aldi, Tractor Supply and Walmart on my way home. I made it home around 5:00 and hubbie helped me unload.  My morning sickness and the heat of this 89 degree day is taking a tole on me this evening as I feel totally wiped out.
Hubbie and I both crashed in the living room to watch the news and fell asleep. Hope that short nap doesn't mess up my sleep tonight.
Re called and they closed on their new double wide today, it should be delivered tomorrow morning.
Daughter sent this picture of the old screen door she bought at the antique sale last week end . She put it on the wall and filled it with photos for a nostalgic look. I think it looks really good.
After chores and a light supper hubbie and I took a nice break out in the covered patio to bring the day to a close.
Back in June of 2005 this is some pictures from the market's Old Timey Day.
This is a pic from the local newspaper of my friend Pam Rhodes serving BBQ.
Hubbie is chopping the BBQ in this picture as these men look on and chat.
That year D-in-love and her dad were playing in a band with these folks and they provided the music for the day. D-in-love is the violin player.
As this day comes to an end I am very thankful to my wonderful loving Heavenly Father for all the love He shines down on me each day.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

linda m said...

Glad you are feeling a little better. Heat and humidity wipe me out. High humidity also make she feel queazy. This berries sure look good. Tell your daughter I love what she did with the screen door./ Have a great weekend and God bless.