Friday, June 5, 2015

RAINBOW PROMISES

Up and out on this nice morning. After chores and breakfast I took a walk and noticed these Stella Dora Lilies starting to bloom.
 And all my Roses just keep blooming and blooming, they must love this weather !!
I had my devotions and then started the baking for the day. I baked 12 caramel, 2 chocolate, 4 pound cakes and a blackberry wine then had a late lunch.
Hubbie took another Friday afternoon off so he delivered the 2 pound cakes for the order out at the high school then went to work on spreading paper between the rows of vegetables in the garden to keep the weeds at bay.
As the afternoon wore on the thunder could be heard in the distance and we finally got about 2/10ths inch of rain before the storm moved on south of our area.
The rain helped settle all the paper hubbie put out in the garden.

While the storm was passing through I got a vision fissure migraine head ache caused by eating some scortched vegetables at lunch.
I spent about an hour and a half on the couch alternating hot and cold on my head before my vision cleared.   Even after just this short time battling this type of headache I felt totally wiped out for the rest of the day.
Even feeling this way there was chores to be done and cakes to be iced. I got started early so I could get in bed early hoping I will feel normal in the morning as we get ready for market's spring Old Timey Day celebration.
We must have done something right today since this rainbow hovered over our house for the evening after the short rain shower we had.
Grateful to God for His grace each day and for His "rainbow promises" .
Good Night and God Bless.


No comments: