Monday, April 11, 2016

THREE LITTLES DAY

Up early to get our 3-kid Monday started !!!  As these three had breakfast and watched cartoons I did chores outside on a very cloudy, windy cool morning.
BB still doesn't feel very good and went back to bed at 9:00 until 10:30 this morning. G-daughter also got her late morning nap in after waking from her early morning nap when the other 2 got here.
EL and I got some "fairy" play time while they were sleeping.
I also got 4 loads of laundry done today. EL helped me sort through some gifted baby clothes to have on hand for g-daughter and we got all those washed, dried and put away.
After lunch Re came after EL and BB to go home and get good naps. G-daughter also went down for her afternoon nap.
Hubbie went outside to plant some asparagus plants that came in and I quietly cleaned in the kitchen.
When g-daughter woke up  she watched Barney on TV and I think she has found another favorite cartoon show. She loves the shows with lots of music and she jumps up and down to the beat of the music.
After her mom picked her up I did the chores and had a salad for supper. Hubbie had a Deacon meeting tonight and while he was gone I cut out some pillows in my sewing shop to work on this week for my daily sewing projects.
I took a walk around the farm to check out the damage from the frost and freeze of the weekend. My azaleas are burned from the frost .
As are some of the upper apple blossom on our trees but I don't think they are all lost. With more than half of April yet to go we are surely not out of the woods yet.
I am tired tonight and my back is hurting from something I shouldn't have lifted I guess. Going to soak in a hot tub and get out the heating pad !!!
The clouds have been thick and low all day with rain supposedly beginning around midnight. The temperature is 60 degrees at 10:00 tonight.
Thankful to my loving Savior Jesus Christ tonight for the blessings of the day.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Your poor azalea bush. Sure hope it recovers. Most of our flowers aren't blooming yet, Guess they know better and that this is Wisconsin where temps can change in an instant. Blessings