Wednesday, May 25, 2016

BUSY WEDNESDAY

G-daughter was extra sleepy this morning so we slept in a little while. After we got up about 30 minutes later than usual I did chores while she watched her early morning cartoons.
We had breakfast then while she watched I stuffed and finished sewing these 6 little white eyelet pillows.
Then we took our regular morning walk around the farm. She is beginning to love these walks and babbles loudly all along.
This Oak Leaf Hydrangea is getting ready to burst into bloom.
Back inside I baked 12 caramel, 2 chocolate,2 pound cakes a 1 blackberry wine cake. I am thinking this will be a busy market weekend so baking extra today will help out Fridays baking duty.
G-daughter slept all through baking time as her late morning nap spilled over into the early afternoon as she slept for almost 2 hours.
When she woke up around 1:30 we both had a late lunch. She tried spaghetti O's and loved them. As we passed the garden on our walk this morning I gathered some of the first lettuce and spinach leaves and found 1 radish to go with the onions that are doing really well to make me a really tasty salad with a cooked chicken breast from the freezer. Fresh from the garden food is soooo delicious !!!
I had planned to do some housework while she napped this afternoon but that went by the wayside when she didn't nap . I had rather play with g-daughter than do housework anytime !!!
After mom picked her up hubbie and I watched the skies grow dark but we got no rain here, it looked like it passed to the east and south of us.
We did chores and then I iced cakes and got things ready for market.
In the news today is this invest system that is expected to become the 2nd named tropical storm of the season this weekend. Bet lots of holiday weekend beach plans are changing.

Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for health as I strive to live each day to glorify God.
God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: