Tuesday, May 24, 2016

GREEN GREEN GREEN

A regular morning with g-daughter arriving at 7am and then getting up for good with her at 8am.
While she watched TV I did outside chores and then we both had breakfast. She is getting big enough to eat waffle pieces while I eat my eggs then I feed her some applesauce and cereal.
We took our morning walk in the warm sunshine today and I made some pics of the beautiful late spring colors around the farm.




The temperature got to 80 degrees today but still felt pretty comfortable with the breeze that is still blowing.
While g-daughter took her morning nap I sewed up 6 little while eyelet pillows that I cut out last night to replace 6 that I sold last week. Hopefully I can get them stuffed and finished tomorrow.
I got some housework started this morning then when g-daughter woke up we had lunch.
She watched TV while I finished the housecleaning for today then we headed outside for a nice dose of vitamin D.
She loves to be outside and gets a kick out of yelling at the roosters to make them crow !!!
She finally got really tired and we came inside for her afternoon bottle and a long nap.
Just as d-in-love came to pick g-daughter up Re brought BB by to spend some time with me while she attended a staff meeting at the hospital. She is taking EL with her as she has been a little under the weather the last couple days.
We blew bubbles and then he wanted to slide on the big slide when Pawpaw got home from work.
He wore a big smile the entire time he was here at getting all the attention from both of us. He kept running back and forth between us pointing where he wanted to go and what he wanted to do next.


When Re and EL got back from the meeting EL got to stay and play a little while to her enjoyment and she was feeling much better.
After they left hubbie and I did the chores and had supper.
I did my weekly paperwork tonight as I have a more than usual amount of cakes to bake and ice tomorrow.
This has been a very blessed day as my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is a loving wonderful God.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

It sure has "greened" up around your place. Looks so pretty. The "kids" are getting so cute. Have a nice day. Blessings