Wednesday, May 26, 2010

RELAXING DAY

After my regular morning routine I iced 12 caramel cakes. It is still party cloudy outside but boy is it getting warm!! I'll bet we have storms this evening.
After lunch I sat out in the sun until it got to hot and ran me inside.
I decided to work in my sewing shop awhile. There is still several items I need to catch up.
I made eyelet baby pillows today. I buy this material at the Pickens flea Market,it is the only place I have been able to find it. It is just the right width for these little pillow cases. I call them baby pillows,but mostly do not sell them for babies.
I have 2 ladies that I ship these pillows to routinely and they give them out in rest homes when they visit. These little pillows are soft and pretty. I make them in different colors but today I only got these 6 white ones made before the thunder storm started and I had to cut the power to my shop off and come inside.
We got a nice rain shower with the thunder and lightening staying in the distance, thank you Lord!
The rain cooled things down and it was nice to sit out in the sunroom and relax a while before supper.
Hubbie and I had chicken salad,corn and potatoes for supper tonight.
After supper #2 son came up and he and hubbie traded haircuts while I payed weekly bills and packaged up some Avon returns.
I had a revelation this afternoon while reading through some of the papers my cousin brought over yesterday. I'm going to start a separate new blog just for my family history. This will be a good way to preserve this history for future generations without the fear of losing these papers. I'll let you know when I get it started.
Thankful for a relaxed wonderful day filled with blessings .
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Marilyn, That is a great idea --to keep your Family History separate... I've thought about doing that --and may still do it sometime.

We've had no rain at all recently. Actually we need some now...

Knee still hurting BADBADBAD.... MRI today!

Hugs,
Betsy