Wednesday, July 20, 2016

LOVE THE GRANDKIDS

A 2 grandchild day today got me up at 7am this morning to get the day started.  G-son was ready for his waffles and milk early but g-daughter wanted to rest awhile before she finished her waffles !!!
I tried to make her comfortable as I knew getting her out of that highchair would have her wide awake.

G-son found a new favorite place to make videos on this already hot morning.

After chores and having my breakfast  daughter came by to bring some extra wedding things to store and pick up some things she needs to take to Goodwill. We loaded her car with donations while she was here.  The kids also got get some Aunt loving she left.

After she left and the kids got settled back down to play I started baking my cakes. I baked 6 caramel, 2 chocolate and 4 pound cakes. G-daughter found all the plastic play pans in the cabinets and this entertained her for an hour while I baked !!!

 Then we all had lunch then I played with the kids awhile until g-daughter got ready for a nap.
She slept a good almost 1 1/2 hour nap this afternoon in her crib.
G-son moved inside out of the heat. he is getting soooo big.

I watched the clouds roll in and heard the thunder in the distance as the temperature reached 90 degrees for the high today.
After d-in-love picked the kids up hubbie and I watched a storm with close lightening and loud thunder but only got a short hard shower of rain here while we knew the red hew in the sky had to mean that some of our farming neighbors must be getting hail.
Unfortunately we were right as our good friend who has the blackberries on Sugarloaf Mountain got hail for about 20 minutes probably shutting him down for at least a while.
We waited until the storms all passed then did chores late. There was less than 1/10th inch of rain in the gauge but at least it was cooler outside.
I did weekly paperwork and paid bills for the week. This week it seems is when all our higher bills come due and it's always a struggle to make ends meet.
I finished the evening icing cakes then got into bed about midnight as usual.
Thanking God for a wonderfully blessed day with the grands and always grateful for His neverending love.
God Bless and Good Night.



No comments: