Saturday, July 2, 2016

SELL OUT MARKET DAY

Up and off to start another day !!!  I didn't take any pills last night because I didn't want to be sick this morning to have to get ready for market . Feeling normal I did chores and was ready to leave for market earlier than usual. Hubbie followed me as usual to help me get set up and it was a good thing today as folks were waiting on their orders when we arrived.
Market was very very busy today and I sold completely out for the first time in a long time.
With an empty table just after 1:00 I would have like to have left early but one 2 cake order still hasn't been picked up so I waited for it to be picked up and worked on my blogging.
At almost closing time the customer for that order called and said he was stuck in slow traffic on the interstate and he would just catch up with me at Aldi grocery store.
At least I got out of market a few minutes early as the aisles had been empty for awhile as the heat of the afternoon built. It was 89 when I got in the Honda to leave market.
The streets of town were super crowded today with all the folks in for the holiday and the interstate going west toward Asheville was still a parking lot. Luckily my customer got to the first exit for our town and  made it to Aldi to get his cakes.
After Aldi I stopped at Belks to get a couple things I need for the wedding festivities.
I made it home at 4:00 and hubbie took a break from mowing the lawn to help get things put away.
I am tired from the heat of market and this was my idea of a way to spend some time cooling down !!
After hubbie and I watched the news , did the chores and had supper we rode over to Aa's to roast some marshmallows with the kids to end the day.
The first week of July is going to be a hot one !!  After all it is "the good ole summer time" !!

Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
God Bless and Good Night.


No comments: